If you like to go full force, to get your career started, this is the course for you. The Immersion Program includes pre-course study, 6 days live attendance with 10 hands-on exercises, including 3 in the field. Our program also provides business start-up documents and a Business Start up coaching Session after graduation.
This is the perfect option for those that want the most intensive training and support the industry has to offer, October 24-29, 2022 in New York.
The immersion training program is $3250.00 for the Home Staging Certification program.
Save $300 Before June 30th.
Home Staging Itinerary
- Overview of staging and the staging process
- Staging design principles, guidelines, and tips
- Building your portfolio / showcasing your talents in the best light
- Academy Exclusive – Hands-On Accessory Exercises
- Academy Exclusive – Create Themed Style Boards
- Academy Exclusive – step by step, space planning and staging formulas
- Academy Exclusive Exercise – 6 part space planning exercise
- Academy Exclusive – Lived-in pricing formulas and upselling this service
- Stage a lived-in home out in the field using what the homeowner owns
- Shopping secrets and best bargains
- Industry connections and resources
- What to have in your kit
- Speaker – furniture representative demystifies furniture rental and you receive your furniture rental catalog
- Academy Exclusive – Vacant home pricing formulas
- Academy Exclusive Field Exercise – measure and space plan a vacant home, selecting the furnishings and preparing a mock bid
- Academy Exclusive Color Theory Exercise – Select a unifying paint color and complementary accent colors
- Academy Exclusive– Consultation pricing options and how to upsell this service
- Academy Exclusive Consultation Field Exercise on a real home – Determine layouts, upgrades, paint colors and practice client dialog. Role-play with students and discuss alternative solutions.
- BONUS SEGMENT – Field trip to the Design Center with shopping exercises and several speakers who reveal their invaluable trade secrets to designing interiors
- BONUS SEGMENT – Interior Design presentation – learn Interior Design Basics to add to your skill set including how interior designers work, charge, and resources the interior designer utilizes
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotions – Over 60 effective ways to market for little or no cost
- How to get on the first page of google
- Crucial content for your business card, brochure and website
- The 30 day agenda to your quick business start up
- Congratulations! You’re Advanced Home Stager and Staging Design Pro Certified!
Call to Register or for More Information: 1.800.574.5576