1)If you have a lot of furniture in a space, it can overwhelm the buyer and make them feel like they can’t decorate the space their way.
2) Not removing personal items from the living room: to sell a place in a timely manner, you need to depersonalize the space so the buyer can picture their things and their family in the space
3) Don’t put furniture in front of windows or mirrors. Clear furniture from all potential pathways so buyers can visualize the space without distractions.
4) Don’t use furniture, if it is looking old or dated, It’ll just make it harder to sell the home.
5) Don’t use too many accessories. It’ll overwhelm potential buyers.
6) Don’t put paintings on a wall unless they are at eye level.
7) Don’t forget to remove any clutter from countertops, closets, rooms and the garage
8) Do not use furniture that is too large for the room
9) Do not use a heavy scent or home fragrance that will drive potential buyers away.
10) Don’t paint walls a bright color. It will wash out the space and make it look smaller.