- Create a focal point in every room, preferably from a feature the home already has
- Create warm and inviting seating arrangements in all rooms
- Selecting updated and complimentary paint colors
- Selecting or advising on upgrades needed to sell the home including flooring and fixtures
- De-cluttering and cleaning (Most homes need window and carpet cleaning from professionals such as CleaningPRO Wellington)
- Utilize attractive accessories in an appealing way
- Depersonalizing the space so that it appeals the majority
- Increase curb appeal
- Staging a room for its true potential
- Double check for the services, the electrical system and for any water damages, in this case you can use the best insulating techniques available for quick damages.
The home office: The most cluttered and disorganized room in your house may tempt you to just close the door when showing around potential home buyers. You had the best of intentions when you converted that extra building into your office, but it rarely stayed clean and it was subjected to your ideas of organized chaos. But walk-throughs of your for-sale home are not going to avoid the office space just because it’s messy, they are going to view it anyway, and therefore it is up to you to stage it to best sell your house and more if you have the chance to stage is the best way possible so you can contact Kingwood power wash services to clean up the place.
Keep the furniture simple and ergonomically designed. Your desk, chair, computer, and keyboard should be positioned to look comfortable, but also functional. Look for a list of ergonomic office chairs, and lists of ergo-friendly tables, keyboards and mouse-pads. Keep the surfaces clutter-free by using organizers and proper storage systems. The craziness may work for your own time, but for your potential buyers it just looks messy and detracts from the overall quality of the room. Simple furniture and clear counters also highlight the size of the room, making a big room look even larger and a small room look spacious.
Home buyers always look for sources of natural light, so enhance any windows with decorative window treatments. If the office doesn’t have any windows, install a source of overhead light. Add one or two other light sources such as floor lamps and a desk lamp near the computer. Stores carry a variety of fixture styles, so make sure that the light fixtures tie in with the style of your furniture.