Do people compliment you on your style?
Have you ever thought of becoming a home staging designer?
Maybe you thought the training to become a designer would cost too much or take too long. Traditional design schools are expensive and take 2-4 years to complete. What if you could train to become a Home Staging Designer averaging $75-$150/hr in just 40 hours of exciting, hands-on and in the field, comprehensive training?
In this one-of-a-kind, coaching and training program you will learn:
- How to charge, estimate and collect for your services
- A step-by-step guide to building a successful staging business
- How to attract and retain clients
- Space planning and how to select paint colors
- Staging theory and design applications
- In field practice (over 10 hours and 3 homes)
- Personalized and individual attention (class size limited to four)
- Contracts, memberships and start-up tools included
In this tough economy, home sellers are looking to Stager’s across the country to help them redesign their properties for faster sale and higher offers. With the training you will receive at The Academy, you can help people sell 2-3 times faster and for up to 17% higher. At The Academy of Home Staging, we give you the tools necessary to be competitive and successful in this highly sought after industry.